Monday, April 18, 2011

A is for Aquaman!!!!


Hey gang!

So for the next 26 weekdays Meek and I are going to do the alphabet game, AND were not going to tell each other which characters were going to do for each day, so it is going to be as much of a surprise for you as it is for us!

A is for Aquaman! I have always likes Aquaman and I don't think I have ever drawn him, so I felt why not do him up. I decided after doing up is initial design to do another in some sort of action pose, and so after referencing the great works of two of my pals Sean"cheeks"Galloway, and "Dapper"Dan Shoening I came up with these two pieces. The action pose was a big time reference from DanO! Thanks guys for all the inspiration!! So yeah I hope y'all enjoy as much as I did while creating! Please let me know what you think!

Thanks everyone!

- Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment